This help site has been deprecated. Please send your requests to email@example.com
which is the Best IVF Clinic In Nepal?
Which is the best IVF centre in Nepal & why?
We Care IVF Surrogacy is the best IVF centre in Nepal because of the following reasons & these are:
1. Inexpensive fertility treatments:We Care IVF Surrogacy is the IVF clinic in Nepal that offers inexpensive IVF treatments to people worldwide that help many infertile couples to conceive a baby. The cost of IVF in Nepal ranges from NPR 2 80 000 to NPR 3 40 000, which is very reasonable compared to other developed countries like the USA, UK, Russia, etc.
2. Success rates: The success rate of IVF in Nepal is also very high compared to other fertility clinics because this clinic hires highly qualified & trained fertility professionals who use their latest & advanced technologies to treat infertility causes in males & females. Also, the fertility experts at this clinic help conceive a baby for couples of growing age & have achieved the highest success rate of taking babies home.
3. Clinic surroundings: People will find positive clinic surroundings when they visit the best IVF centre in Nepal. They will see how fertility experts & other medical staff members help the couples to achieve a successful pregnancy. Also, the medical staff at this clinic offers pleasant & comfortable surroundings to individuals who help them concentrate on their treatment to achieve a successful outcome.
How do the fertility experts at this clinic perform IVF treatment in Nepal?
IVF treatment in Nepal consists of six steps performed by the best doctor in Nepal. The following are the steps for an IVF:
1. Ovarian induction: It is a stage where the fertility expert will give the fertility dosage to a woman that helps to stimulate her ovaries & she can produce multiple eggs for a single IVF cycle. The best doctor in Nepal will watch the woman's ovaries & egg ripen times.
2. Egg retrieval: During the egg retrieval process, the fertility expert will retrieve eggs from a woman's ovaries using a thin hollow needle that passes through her vaginal wall, & the best doctor in Nepal will remove the fluid from the follicles. It is a step that will be performed under local anaesthesia to reduce the discomfort. Some women may experience mild cramping or discomfort during egg retrieval; the fertility expert will prescribe some painkillers to reduce discomfort or pain.
3. Egg insemination: After egg retrieval, the best doctor in Nepal will ask a male member to produce his sperm sample into a sterile container. The experts will hand over the container to skilled lab technicians. The lab technicians process the sperm preparation & make them ready to obtain the most active sperm. Once this procedure gets completed, the experts will inseminate the woman's retrieved eggs by performing the IVF/ICSI procedure.
4. Egg fertilization: It is a stage where the best doctor in Nepal will mix the woman's eggs & her husband's sperm to facilitate fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the skilled embryologist will choose the healthiest embryo & transfer it into the woman's uterus on the embryo transfer day.
5. Embryo transfer: It is the most important day for a woman because now the embryologist will implant the formed embryo into the birth mother's uterus & wait for pregnancy to signs & symptoms.
6. Pregnancy test: The last step of IVF treatment in Nepal. After two weeks of embryo transfer, the couple must visit the IVF clinic in Nepal, where a fertility expert conducts an ultrasound scan to view the woman's ovaries to hear the infant's heartbeat. Once the heartbeat is confirmed, the successful pregnancy has occurred & the couple gets discharged from the IVF clinic in Nepal to their local obstetrician for further treatment. Pregnancy will grow normally at a gynaecologist clinic, & couples have to wait for another nine months to see their baby.
Note: The steps mentioned above are for the conventional IVF treatment & the cost of IVF in Nepal for this procedure ranges from NPR 2 80 000 to NPR 3 40 000 for one fresh IVF cycle.
Read More:- https://ivfsurrogacy.com/ivf-clinics-in-nepal/
Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with RubyGems.org please start a new discussion.
|?||Show this help|
|ESC||Blurs the current field|
|r||Focus the comment reply box|
|^ + ↩||Submit the comment|
You can use
Command ⌘ instead of
Control ^ on Mac