Can I have jekyll-picture-tag?

robert

19 Jun, 2019 06:38 PM

Hello! I created this issue several weeks ago, but I didn't create an associated profile and now I can't find it. I only ever received the initial Issue.new email.

This is in regards to the gem jekyll-picture-tag - https://rubygems.org/gems/jekyll-picture-tag

It was originally created by Rob Wierzbowski and a few other people, but eventually they couldn't maintain it any longer and it went stale. Several months ago I contacted Rob through github, who has kindly let me take over managing the project. Since then I've largely rewritten it.

Rob can't find his rubygems login and is generally very busy with other things, and I can't get a hold of Brendan by any channel I can find. Can I please have control of it on Rubygems? Currently people are having to point their gemfiles at the github repo, which is annoying.

Evidence that I'm not some dirty gem thief:

It would be very helpful if this gem could be connected to my account! I'd be happy to provide any other verification you might think appropriate.

I greatly appreciate your time, and sorry for the duplicate issue!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by sonalkr132 on 29 Jun, 2019 06:20 AM

Hi Robert,

I have added [email blocked] as an owner of jekyll-picture-tag.
    I verified that the homepage of the gem goes to [email blocked]'s github repo and conversation linked in the ticket has the owner's approval.

2. 2 Posted by robert on 29 Jun, 2019 09:55 AM

Thank you so much!

3. sonalkr132 closed this discussion on 30 Jun, 2019 01:56 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac