Dan Melton's Avatar

Dan Melton

19 May, 2011 07:36 PM

Hey Guys,

Could you remove the gem named Recalls, the uppercase version. I mistakenly pushed an upper case gem.


  1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Eric Hodel on 19 May, 2011 11:07 PM

    Eric Hodel's Avatar

    You can accomplish this by simply yanking the gem. You will need to gem install gemcutter if you haven't already, then you can gem yank Recall.

  2. Eric Hodel closed this discussion on 19 May, 2011 11:07 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts


? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac