Today, I can log in using the old details and all was well.
Yesterday, Rubygems.org said the e-mail address didn't even exist
in the system (as shown in the screenshot I took then) and my
RubyForge details didn't work here. Now they do :-) I guess
something auth-wise has worked out in that time so thanks if it was
down to you!
Now I just need to figure out how to either add this user
locally additionally to my other one (which I'm hoping is possible
- hitting the docs now) or otherwise I'll have to ask for a
migration or deletion.
OK, I figured out how to add my main account as an owner on
these older projects and I'll just let them sit on this older one
for now so everything's good. Thanks! If you close tickets or
whatever around here, consider this one closed ;-)