Trouble logging into rubygems with my rubyforge account credentials....

Chris DeRose

11 Aug, 2010 08:56 PM

I'd like to update one of my gems (libcraigscrape) on rubygems , and I'm able to get through the login page without an error. However, after submitting the login form - I'm redirected back to '/' instead of to an account dashboard.

Further, it appears that no credential is associated with my session/login, and no dashboard link is presented to me on '/' after being redirected.

If its easier, I wouldn't mind having the libcraigscrape gem moved to my [email blocked] rubygems account ...

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Nick Quaranto on 12 Aug, 2010 02:26 AM

Looks like that gem is under [email blocked], not cderose. I can merge those two accounts for you, if you need it, just tell me which you'd like to keep.

Also, I'm not sure what's up with the login page...maybe try resetting your cookies, clearing you cache, and if all else fails...resetting your password. If it's still broken after that we can dive deeper.

2. 2 Posted by Chris DeRose on 12 Aug, 2010 06:40 PM

I would appreciate that nick - please move the projects (I think its just libcraigscrape) from my chris@ account - into my cderose@ account. I prefer using the cderose account since its been working more reliably for me. (Feel free to cancel my chris@ account)

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Nick Quaranto on 14 Aug, 2010 04:13 PM

You're all set with cderose@, let me know if there's any other problems!

4. Nick Quaranto closed this discussion on 14 Aug, 2010 04:13 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

23 Oct, 2014 05:37 PM
21 Oct, 2014 10:47 AM
18 Oct, 2014 08:39 PM